INDIBA® activ ProRecovery is a proven system that has been used by leading professional sports teams, hospitals and clinics across Europe for accelerated healing and immediate pain relief.
The technology is supported by multiple medical studies, and used by top tennis player Rafael Nadal, football club Barcelona, the French Tennis Federation, as well as multiple national teams in the 2012 London Olympics.
The system is externally applied, non-invasive, and uses patented long wave radio frequencies to create intense tissue stimulation.
To date over 82 papers and studies have been completed highlighting the capability, effects and safety of the INDIBA® system:
* 155 Quotations
* 96 Scientific papers released
* 70 Clinical trials completed/Open series
* 9 References books/Book chapters
* 14 Clinical trials planned and/or ongoing
* 5 Thesis completed
* 1 Thesis ongoing
* 3 Completion of final projects
* 2 Post masters degree completed and ongoing
The Clinical Studies demonstrated that INDIBA® activ ProRecovery:
* Speeds recovery
* Can improve chronic conditions
* Helps reduce pain from the first application
* Aids soft and hard tissue rehabilitation
* Is safe to use
The Pain Relief Clinic is proud to be the first clinic in Asia (outside Japan) to offer INDIBA® activ ProRecovery.